- Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker¬†in every room
- Flat Screen TV's with free HBO
- FREE high-speed Internet service
- Direct-dial phones with voicemail
- Air conditioning
- Irons, ironing boards, and hairdryers are also included in the room for your convenience.
- Newly remodeled GIANT Hot Tub!
- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Non-Smoking Rooms
The Redstone Inn's Amenities
Located in the most beautiful red rock country in the world with plenty to see and do.
Arches National Park, just 4 miles from downtown Moab, features the greatest concentration of natural stone arches in the world.
Canyonlands National Park, 338,000 acres of spectacular red rock scenery, is just 9 miles north of the¬†Moab Red Stone Inn.
Dead Horse State Park, with its 2000 foot cliffs and 100 mile views, is also just north of Moab.
Scenic Highway 128, is just 2.5 miles from the lodge. It is a beautiful winding drive up the Colorado River to 'John Wayne Country'. Highway 128 features locations for many famous movies, and also a breath-taking view of¬†Castle Rock¬†surrounded by rock formations and towering cliffs.
Slick Rock Bike Trail,¬†Moab is the 'Bicycle Capitol of the World' and home to the world famous Slick Rock bike trail.
Four Wheel Drive,¬†for those of you who love to 4-wheel drive, Moab is the place, with hundreds of miles of wild country trails.